NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
By entering you are opting to receive electronic communication from the Sponsor and understand the Sponsor is sharing your information with its builders.
(1) Description: Starkey Ranch® (the “Sponsor”) is offering the “Starkey Ranch Summer Home Tour” (the “Promotion”) and will determine one (1) Grand Prize winner on the basis of random selection. The Promotion begins June 22, 2018 at 10:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends June 24, 2018 at 6:00:00 PM ET, (“Promotion Period”).
(2) Eligibility: The Promotion is open to legal Florida residents eighteen (18) years of age or older who are currently residing within the greater Tampa Bay area and legal U.S. residents of any other state including Florida who are visiting the Tampa Bay area during the Promotion Period (excluding residents of New York). Individuals owning a home or under contract to purchase a home in the Starkey Ranch community as of June 22, 2017 are not eligible. Professional real estate agents holding an active Florida real estate license are not eligible. Additionally, employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, CalAtlantic Homes, Pulte Homes, M/I Homes, Taylor Morrison/Esplanade, Homes by WestBay, their advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively the “Promotion Entities”), their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Void in New York and where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
(3) How to Enter: Official Entry Form is available during the Promotion Period at the Starkey Ranch Welcome Center located at 2500 Heart Pine Avenue, Odessa, FL 33556, and at the sales offices of the five following builders (“Participating Builders”) at Starkey Ranch:
M/I Homes: 2960 Riders Pass
CalAtlantic Homes: 12456 Lyon Pine Lane
Pulte Homes: 13047 Payton Street
Taylor Morrison/Esplanade: 11411 Juglans Drive
Homes by WestBay: 2934 Barbour Trail
Complete all sections of the Official Entry Form with your first/last name, street address, city, state, zip code, e-mail address, phone number and your response to two (2) questions regarding your home search. Visit all five (5) Participating Builders and present your Entry Form for a stamped verification. Deposit your completed Entry Form at any Participating Builder or the Welcome Center.
There is no limit to the number of times you can visit each of the Participating Builders’ model homes, however there is a limit of one (1) entry per household. By entering you are opting to receive electronic communication from the Sponsor and understand the Sponsor is sharing your information with its builders.
(4) Grand Prize – One (1) winner will be randomly selected to receive gift card redeemable for a $1,000 shopping spree at any Crate & Barrel store. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received at the end of the Promotion Period; i.e., if 1,000 entries are received the odds of winning are 1:1,000.
(5) Prize Awarding – The Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries conducted on or about June 26, 2018. Potential Grand Prize Winner will be contacted within two (2) business days of the drawing by e-mail and phone. Potential Grand Prize Winner must appear in person with photo ID to pick up the prize at the Welcome Center within 10 days of notification. If Potential Grand Prize Winner cannot be reached or does not pick up prize within the designated time period, a new Potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected.
(7) Information about the Grand Prize winner: To request the name of the Grand Prize Winner by email send a notice to email@example.com
2500 Heart Pine Avenue
Odessa, FL 33556
All Federal, state and local laws and regulations are applicable. THE FLORIDA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE PROMOTION AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA SHALL GOVERN THE PROMOTION. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THOSE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. The Promotion is void where restricted or prohibited by law.