Monday February 10, 2020
We’re #1! Again.
It’s a two-peat. For the second year in a row, the two top real estate ranking firms in the U.S. have named Starkey Ranch among the 50 top-selling master-planned communities in the entire country, as well as the #1 selling master-planned community in Tampa Bay.
These are no ordinary accolades. The “Top 50” lists are noted annual compilations by John Burns Real Estate Consulting and RCLCO Real Estate Advisors, recognized leaders in U.S. real estate market analysis. For 2019, Starkey Ranch ranked #29 on the Burns national list and #1 top seller in Tampa Bay and #30 in the RCLCO ranking, up three spots from 2018 (sales up by 12%).
Bragging rights are fun, but it’s no surprise to our residents that Starkey Ranch is again #1 in Tampa Bay. They love living here for all the same criteria the experts use in selecting well-envisioned master plan communities for their Top 50 national rankings:
- Lifestyle enhancing amenities and vibrant interaction among neighbors—see our bursting events calendar (link to https://starkeyranch.com/lifestyle/)
- Wide range of new homes by top builders—ideal designs and price points for first-time homeowners, move up buyers, active adults seeking a top multi-gen community
- Variety of neighborhoods—Monroe Commons, Homestead Park, Whitfield Park, Albritton Park, Esplanade, Stansil Park—at Starkey Ranch we could go on and on
- Nature lovers—Okay, now we can brag—about our community’s 2,400 acres of natural Florida, 20-mile trail system and the Jay B Starkey Wilderness Preserve next door
- We also check the boxes for great schools (K-8 opening next year) and on-site shopping conveniences—our new Publix is a huge hit with more retail opening soon
View the Top 50 lists at: https://www.realestateconsulting.com/top-master-planned-communities-2019-release-1/ And